ghmc.gov.in : Pay GHMC Property Tax Online
Updated: 24-Mar-2015: Click here or below for updated method for GHMC paying property tax online.
You can make payment of GHMC Property Tax online. Check complete procedure here.
In order to make payment of GHMC Property Tax Online, you need to first be ready with the following details:
1. Your GHMC Circle, Visit GHMC Circles to learn about your Circle.
2. You need to know about your Old or New Property Tax Identification Number or PTIN Number.
3. You can learn about your GHMC Circle and PTIN Number from the Property Tax Notice for payment.
4. Once you know about your circle, you can contact your GHMC Circle Property Tax Inspector for any clarification. To know about your Property Tax Circle Inspector Click Here.
Once you have gathered the details about your Property, then go to the following site. http://www.ghmc.gov.in/tax/taxdueshome_citrus.asp
1. Select your GHMC Circle and Enter your Property Tax Identification Number or PTIN Number in the box as shown below:
2. Once you have entered the details, click submit. Next page shows you details of your Arrear Tax, GHMC Current Tax as shown below.
3. You can make GHMC property tax payment through Credit Card or Debit Card or Netbanking. Select the correct option and click submit for Online Payment of GHMC Property Tax..
Payment through Netbanking can be made for the following banks:
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
City Union Bank
HDFC Net Banking
Indian Overseas NetBanking
ING Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Oriental Bank Of Commerce
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of India
State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Travencore
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank Of India
So go and pay GHMC property tax online using ghmc.gov.in easily.